C2+ was built to safeguard & sustain our future because we believe your health matters, protecting our Earth matters, and the future of our next generation matters.
Our disinfectant manufacturing process is based on a continuous cycle of improvement - from the recycling of wastes to protecting users to ensuring sustainability of our environment and ecosystem.
Developed with your short- and long- term needs in mind, C2+ offers a safer and earth-friendly alternative in a sea of harsh chemical-based options.
Proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, C2+ lies in the power duo blend of natural active ingredients, comprising crab shell chitosan and cashew extracts.
In the world of uncertainty, C2+ will protect you and your loved ones. At the same time, we can build a sustainable planet for you and me.
LONG LASTING PROTECTION
KILLS 99.99% BACTERIA AND VIRUSES
ALCOHOL FREE & NON-TOXIC
7 days of continuous
killing & protection
98% of our ingredients are edible and derived from food waste. The other 2% is yuzu extract (yes we smell amazing too!)
Proven to inactivate 99.99% viruses (SARS-CoV2 ), bacteria, organic compounds, mold and mildew.
All natural compounds and using food waste. 100% food grade.
and the exact component you asked?
98% derived from edible ingredients.
the other 2 % - Yuzu Extract (yes we smell great too!)
toxic disinfecting is a thing
Most store-brought disinfectant contains toxic chemicals. They’re bad for our planet, creating harm to many aquatic organisms in streams, rivers and lakes. We want to eliminate this from happening by creating a product that is not only safe for the environment but also enhances it.
Do you know that our disinfectant can also be sprayed on trees? Stop the use of toxic chemical today.